As we begin our school year, we ask that you please remember the following :
- YOU ARE THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENSE! Please check your child before leaving for school each day. If your child is not feeling well please keep your child home. Children must be fever free for 24 hours, without taking medication, before they come back to school.
- Drop off procedure: All parents are asked to drop off and pick up your child at your assigned door. Remember to walk your child to the door. Dismissal times are the following: 11:30 AM and 3:00 PM. We ask that you be on time. If you are late for pick up after the morning session, then the teachers miss their lunch. The teachers have other responsibilities after school and you being late makes them late. We are not a daycare. We do understand that things happen that may cause you to be late, i.e. Dr.’s appt., sick child, etc. If this happens we ask that you call us and let us know. This way your son/daughter will not get upset. An additional fee will be charged for lateness when we are not notified. (p. 9 of manual)
- Monthly tuition: Please include the child’s name on the check/money order!
- Phone Numbers: Please make sure your number, as well as the emergency numbers you are listing, are accurate, in working order, and have their voice mailboxes set up. Also, it is important that your emergency contacts are able to understand English.
- Hazleton Trinity Nursery & Kindergarten is on Facebook. This is a good way to stay informed on school closings, deadlines, and important information.
Monday, Sept. 4th- No School due to the Labor Day holiday.
Thursday, Sept. 7th- Deadline for MDO sign-ups. If interested please see your child’s preschool teacher for registration forms. Sign up by Sept. 7th. After this date we will go to our waiting list. We must have the registration form and registration fee for your child to be registered.
Thursday, Sept. 7th - Book orders due. Check or money orders only and made payable to “Scholastic”. Cash will not be accepted.
Friday, Sept. 8th- 1st tuition payment is due - $175.00 for preschool classes. Please include your child’s name on the check or money order. Cash will not be accepted. Kindergarten children have already paid September tuition.
Saturday, Sept. 9th - come dunk Mrs. Amentler at the Bell’ Italia festival at Community Park from 11 am - 1 pm.
Wednesday, Sept. 27- Preschool vision screening.
Please clip and save the information below. Please call your teacher’s classroom directly.
Phone Number and Teacher Extensions:
Trinity Nursery and Kindergarten School: (570) 454-8123
Robin Streisel (Secretary)
Kate Amentler (Director)
Nicole Graaf/Amanda Zimmerman
Natalie Davidson/Leda Burkhardt
Kathy Gavio/ Debra Radishofski
Louise Diana/ Natalie Davidson