(PLEASE READ CAREFULLY)
1. Thursday, May 30th - We will have our final graduation practice. If you would like to personally videotape the program we ask that you do it on this date and NOT the program day. PLEASE NOTE THE SHORTENED HOURS!
This will be a shortened day: 10:00 - 11:30 AM
12:30 - 2:00 PM
2. “Music Machine” - Our graduation program will be presented on Friday, May 31st. The program will be held in the church. The times will be 10:00 AM and 12:30 PM respectively. Please have the children in the classrooms 15 minutes before the starting time (9:45 AM and 12:15 PM). Following the graduation program the children will return to their classrooms. After a few minutes the parents may go to the classroom to pick their child up. The doors will open only 30 minutes prior to the program - 9:30 AM and 12 Noon, rain or shine. We ask that you dress the children comfortably for the program, especially if it is hot.
3. We will again offer our parents the chance to purchase a DVD of our program. Mr. Joe Sweet, of Sweet Shots Productions, is going to videotape the graduation program in its entirety on Friday, May 31st. Order forms will be sent home.
4. Monday, June 3th - We will celebrate Spirit Day and all summer birthdays! Please have your child wear a Trinity shirt/red shirt that day. It will be a fun day!
5. Tuesday, June 4th - Knoebles Trip! If you are taking the bus you must be at the school by 8:30 AM.
6. Just a reminder of tuition payments for next year - A letter with all the information regarding the payment schedule for the 2019/2020 school year was sent home. If you have any questions please see your child’s current teacher or Mrs. Amentler
7. A note to those families returning to Trinity - keep saving those “Box Tops”. Bring them back when school starts!
We wish you a fun and relaxing summer,
The staff of Trinity Nursery and Kindergarten School -
Lisa Michalochick, Sandy Vitagliano, Kathy Gavio,
Debra Radishofski, Rosanne Papada, Louise Diana,
Natalie Davidson, Tammy Heller, and Kate Amentler