Registration for the 2019/2020-school term will open for all students presently attending Trinity Nursery and Kindergarten School on Tuesday, Jan. 15th. Registration forms will be sent home. Siblings of current students, those attending Mom’s Day Out and Trinity parishioners are also eligible to register at this time. Please make your decisions as quickly as possible – registration opens to the public on Thursday, January 24th from 9 – 11:30 AM and 12:30 – 3:00 PM. If you have any questions about your child’s readiness, consult with your child’s teacher before registering.
- Book orders are due on Thursday, January 10th. Please remember to make your payments by check only to SCHOLASTIC. NO CASH WILL BE ACCEPTED!
- Monday, January, 21st – Martin Luther King Day- SCHOOL WILL BE IN SESSION. This is a snow make-up day.
- Weather Reminder – Watch Channels 22 and 28 for school cancellations due to snow or other winter related weather. You can also check our website- www.hazletonTrinityschool.com for closing information or go to Pahomepage.com. Please do not bother the church secretary for this information! Reminder: We DO NOT DELAY. If the district delays we are on a regular schedule - 9 - 11:30 AM & 12:30 - 3:00 PM. If the district closes then we re also closed. If the district dismisses early then our afternoon session will be cancelled.
- Giant A+ Rewards – Totals are posted at the beginning of each month and since September our school has earned $427.56, thanks to your participation. Please keep using your bonus card; the program ends March 17, 2019.
- BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION – Our school is still collecting the Box Tops for Education. Each Box Top is worth 10 cents to our school. Don’t forget to just clip them from the product and bring them to school, look for the “hot pink” bowls to drop in the labels. Box Tops were sent in and redeemed in October (we had been collecting them since last February) and earned $102.50 for your efforts. The next bundle of labels will go out in late February – so keep saving!! Thank you so much for your help!!
- Our 2nd fundraiser – Buddies Bagels – was a big success. Our profit was $852.00. Thank you to everyone who participated in it!
- REMINDER: Dismissal is 11:30 for the A.M. session and 3:00 for the P.M. session. Make arrangements to be here on time. If you are running late please be considerate and call us so that we know. Keep in mind of the updated school policy regarding late pick ups.
8. TUITION REMINDER: Tuition is due the 1st of every month and MUST
be paid by the 10th of the month. We will be enforcing the $10.00 late fee
immediately. If you have an issue with paying by the 10th please just let us
know in advance.