REGISTRATION FOR 2023/2024 SCHOOL TERM
Registration for current Trinity students and their siblings will open on Tuesday, January 17th.
All children will have a registration form attached to this newsletter. This form is to be completed if you are planning to re-enroll your child next year in Preschool or Kindergarten.
Registration for friends, neighbors and relatives will open Tuesday, January 31st.
PRESCHOOL PROGRAM – Children must be 3 by Sept. 1st and potty trained. All new children (siblings etc.) need to fill out a regular registration form that the teachers will be happy to give you. Those returning to the Preschool program must again pay the registration fee of $55.00. This fee is non-refundable. If for any reason the child does not attend the fall session they must re-apply the following year. The tuition for the 2023/2024 - school term will be $175.00 per month. Those children returning to our preschool program must fill out the attached form.
- KINDERGARTEN PROGRAM – If you are considering our Kindergarten program, please fill out and return the attached application form as well. All children enrolling in this program must be five years old by September 1st. For this program we do require a $65.00 non-refundable registration fee. This fee is needed with the completed registration form.
When you return the kindergarten registration form, please bring your child’s birth certificate and record of immunizations. Copies will be made for the school district nurse and the originals will be returned to you.
Additional health forms will be given to you, as soon as they are available from the HASD nurse.
ADDITIONAL REGISTRATION NOTES – If you have any questions about registration, please ask one of the teachers. Pre-school parents please keep in mind progress reports will be sent home in the early spring at which time your child’s progress, skills, and readiness can be discussed.
If there is a family who is sending more than one child at the same time, the fee for the second child is $10.00 less per month.
Please make your decisions as quickly as possible and return your registration form and fee as soon as possible; registration opens to the public on Tuesday, January 31st. After that time we can not guarantee your choice of program or session. No exceptions will be made.
Also, all families enrolled will receive notification from a teacher in August for a conference. If you do not respond to that notification within 5 days you will be moved to the WAITING LIST.
JANUARY 2023 NEWSBRIEF:
Registration for the 2023/2024 school term will open for all students presently attending Trinity Nursery and Kindergarten School on Tuesday, Jan. 17th. Registration forms will be sent home. Siblings of current students, those attending Mom’s Day Out and Trinity parishioners are also eligible to register at this time. Please make your decisions as quickly as possible – registration opens to the public on Tuesday, Jan. 31st. If you have any questions about your child’s readiness, consult with your child’s teacher before registering.
- Book orders are due on Thursday , January 12th. Please remember to make your payments by check only to SCHOLASTIC. NO CASH WILL BE ACCEPTED! Book orders will be sent home as soon as we receive them.
- Monday, January 16th – No School - Martin Luther King Day.
- Weather Reminder – Watch Channels 22 and 28 for school cancellations due to snow or other winter related weather. You can also check our website- www.hazletonTrinityschool.com for closing information, our facebook page or go to Pahomepage.com. Please do not bother the church secretary for this information! Reminder: We DO NOT DELAY. If the district delays we are on a regular schedule - 9 - 11:30 AM & 12:30 - 3:00 PM. If the district closes then we are also closed. If the district dismisses early then our afternoon session will be cancelled.
- Our 2nd fundraiser – Buddies Bagels – was a big success. Our profit was $1607.50. Thank you to everyone who participated in it!
5. TUITION REMINDER: Tuition is due the 1st of every month and MUST
be paid by the 10th of the month. We will be enforcing the $10.00 late fee
immediately. If you have an issue with paying by the 10th please just let us
know in advance.
6. EMERGENCY PHONE NUMBERS: Please check the emergency phone
numbers you have provided us at the beginning of the school year.
- Make sure voice mailboxes are set up. This includes yours!!
- Make sure they speak English.
- Make sure they are aware you have given their number to us.